Saturday, July 6, 2013

Another rainy day



"....it is to be of gopher wood, smeared inside and out with pitch, with three decks and internal compartments; it will be 300 cubits long, 50 wide, and 30 high; it will have a roof "finished to a cubit upward", and an entrance on the side."


I am so glad that we have a record of the dimensions Noah used for the ark. I am thinking it won't be long before East Tennessee needs to consider building one. 


I am seriously so sick of waking up every morning to the sound of rain. I love hearing it while I sleep, but not so much when it is time to rise and shine. 


I think the sun has taken a permanent vacation on our little mountain town. It has been so long since I have seen it that I forgot what it looked like.


I was thinking that maybe building an ark wouldn't be such a bad thing. I could pack me some good books and lots of junk food and settle in for the long haul. 


Then I remembered somebody would have to cook and clean and take care of all those people. So I decided I would just rather it quit raining. 

No comments: