Thursday, August 8, 2013

Running late today...



This morning was one of those mornings. First, I overslept. My internal alarm goes off every day of my life between and 5 and 6 a.m. But this morning when I woke up, it was 7:20. Doesn't allow much time for writing blogs. 


My cell phone is three years old through US Cellular. They changed them system last month and are still fighting through problems. Between the fact that my phone is older and they are have problems, I am about to lose my mind over their service. It is about an hour wait just to get to talk to anybody and the only answer you can get is "We are working on the problem and hope to solve it soon." I am beginning to think it is time to bid goodbye to my Motorola and US Cellular. 


I did some research and made a couple of calls and I think I will be switching to AT & T. I have my home phone and internet through them and just feel really comfortable going with them. I'm going to go to the local store after work tomorrow and pick out a phone. They have some great deals right now, especially the LG Optimus G. I've been doing some research on it and I think it is the one I might go with if they have one in the local store. It has all the features that my Motorola has plus some extras that I think I will really like.


I'll go check it out tomorrow and see.

No comments: